updated on Sep 1, 2016.
- SCI / SSCI / AHCI Journal Lists http://ip-science.thomsonreuters.com/mjl/
- CCF 期刊和会议目录 http://www.ccf.org.cn/sites/ccf/paiming.jsp
- My Top:
- International Journal of Technology and Design Education (SCI, 部分 SSCI, 2014 IF=0.429)
- International Journal of Human-Computer Studies (SCI, 2014 IF=1.293)
- Creativity Research Journal (2014 5-Year Impact Factor: 1.619)
- Human–Computer Interaction (SCI, 2014 IF: 3.143)
- International Journal of Art & Design Education
- Displays (SCI, IF=1.033)
- Thinking Skills and Creativity (SSCI, 2014 IF:1.461)
- Others (尚未检索)
- Design Science. Cambridge University Press 2015创刊.
- She Ji: The Journal of Design, Economics, and Innovation. 同济大学出版社，2015年创刊.
- The Journal of Creative Behavior
- Game Studies
- International Journal of Design Creativity and Innovation
- International Journal of Child-Computer Interaction
- ACM CHI
- ACM CSCW
- DCC 16. International Conference on Design Computing and Cognition. Due: 15 December 2015
- ICID http://www.icidconference.com/
- Stanford HCI Group http://hci.stanford.edu/
- CMU Protolab http://protolab.cs.cmu.edu/Projects
- SUTD IDC: International Design Center
- Design Research Lab, School of Knowledge Science, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Design Council http://www.designcouncil.org.uk/
- IDSA http://www.idsa.org/
- CES (Consumer Technology Association)
- Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers is a venture capital firm with over 40 years of experience helping entrepreneurs deliver world changing ideas to market.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Cocalife: building unlikely alliances to save children’s lives
- XPRIZE: An XPRIZE is a highly leveraged, incentivized prize competition that pushes the limits of what’s possible to change the world for the better.
- Avoiding Plagiarism http://cmsw.mit.edu/writing-and-communication-center/avoiding-plagiarism/ [download: Avoiding Plagiarism – MIT Comparative Media Studies:Writing]
- Academic Integrity at MIT: A Handbook for Students
- The Science of Scientific Writing. http://www.americanscientist.org/issues/pub/the-science-of-scientific-writing/ [download: Scientific writing]
- Passive Voice [download: Passive-Voice-The-Writing-Center]
- 英语语料库 Corpus of Contemporary American English http://corpus.byu.edu/coca/
- 在线语法检查 http://ed.grammarly.com/
- How to write good HCI papers: Philip Guo has a blog post with a nice list of pointers to advice for writing good HCI papers. http://www.pgbovine.net/how-to-write-hci-research-paper.htm Especially worth reading are the following in my opinion:
- An HCI research paper writing guide formatted as an HCI paper by Jake Wobbrock https://faculty.washington.edu/wobbrock/pubs/Wobbrock-2015.pdf On how to structure papers well. Lots of discussion of commonly made mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Seven Research Contributions in HCI by Jake Wobbrock https://faculty.washington.edu/wobbrock/pubs/Wobbrock-2012.pdf On different types of contributions to HCI research and how they are / should be judged
- Usability evaluation considered harmful (some of the time) by Saul Greenberg and Bill Buxton (CHI 2008) http://www.billbuxton.com/usabilityHarmful.pdf A classic by now: avoid research questions being driven by methods, and rather focus on questions worth studying and select appropriate validation methods
- SUTD / 30.111 Entrepreneurship http://30111.maker.sg/
- SUTD / 3.007 Introduction to design http://design.sutd.edu.sg/
- MIT / 2.009 Process Engineering Processes http://web.mit.edu/2.009/www/index.html
- MIT / Media Lab Course Guide https://stellar.mit.edu/classlink/courseMAS.html
- MIT / Course Guide http://stellar.mit.edu/courseguide/course/15/#term_fa15
- MIT / Tangible Interfaces http://mas834.media.mit.edu/
- Stanford/ME310 Innovation http://web.stanford.edu/group/me310/me310_2016/
- Wellesley College / CS320: Tangible User Interfaces http://cs.wellesley.edu/~tui/index.html
- Online Courses
- Design Kit by IDEO.org. Human-centered design.
- Service Design Tools
- Persuasive Design: the art of delegating persuasion to non-human entities.